This informative brochure has been published in framework of Posting of Workers in Eastern Europe Project (EEPOW), supported by the European Union and coordinated by the European Center for Social Welfare Policy and Research in Austria, in partnership with three organizations from the EU countries which include: Germany, Italy, Slovenia and four organizations from the Balkan Countries: Albania, Serbia, Montenegro, and North Macedonia. The organization that is implementing this project in Albania is EMA.
The booklet provides simple information about:
- What is posting, and the appropriate EU legislation in this case,
- Rules and rights of a posted worker
- Recognizing and controlling potential irregularities,
- The role of social partners in posting
- Featured Facts and Key Actors concerning posting in four candidate countries: Albania, Montenegro, Northern Macedonia, and Serbia.
This publication has been financially supported by the European Union – Employment and Social Innovation Program “EaSI” (2014 – 2020).
Informative booklet: Posting of Workers in Eastern Europe